Unable to export seating plan with icons

• Collier
6 years 7 months ago #7022 by Collier
Hi

Great support with setting up an account - thanks!

I cannot successfully export a seating plan when students have an icon attached to them from my gradebook e.g. for SEN or G & T markers. [I have added these markers by editing each student in the grade book and clicking on the Star button]. The exported seating plan appears as a solid gray box with no detail except the name of the class at the top. [I am using a user background].

The only workaround I have found is to delete all the markers from my grade book, export the seating plan [which exports fine] then manually re-input all the markers in to my grade book again.

Is there an easier way of doing this please, as this will be a real pain to do this each time I make a change to my seating plans during the year?

Ideally, it would be good to have the markers appearing on my exported file. However, this isn't essential.
Alternatively, is there a way of easily turning off all the markers in a class with one click which can then be turned back on with one click once I have completed the export of the seating plan.

Thanks very much for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #7023 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Unable to export seating plan with icons
Hello Collier,
You may be working with an old version of iDoceo or iOS. Send us when you have a chance an e-mail from the app. Tap on Help > support&Suggestions. No need to retype your message

• Collier
6 years 7 months ago #7024 by Collier
Replied by Collier on topic Unable to export seating plan with icons
Just sent, thanks.