Our next release 2.6

More
11 years 1 day ago #2998 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Our next release 2.6
Merci de nous contacter Bruno,
Nous préparons beaucoup de nouvelles fonctionnalités pour notre prochaine version, et nous allons essayer de inclure ce que vous suggérez.
Vous serez en mesure de cacher un élève en particulier, mais il sera sur tous les onglets au moment, mais je comprends que c'est beaucoup plus utile se cacher des onglets spécifiques.

De plus, j'ai remarqué que le calcul des moyennes était faussé lorsqu'une cellule est remplie par un smiley. Le calcul est correct dès que la cellule redevient vide.

Oui, ce sera résolu aussi dans la prochaine mise à jour

Cordialement,
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 11 months ago #3073 by Brown
Replied by Brown on topic Our next release 2.6
Really love the app... but I am desperate for a 3 week timetable rather than just 2.
More
10 years 11 months ago #3074 by bert
Hi there Brown,
You'll have that 3 week timetable. We're moving the current schedule into a more elaborated calendar which will allow you to configure any combination of timetables along the year(s).
It is a somewhat risky improvement because some users may actually like the current system, but I have to admit it isn't useful at all as there is no link with the Diary, and we can't create a planner with it.
In these past versions we tried to keep things simple in that matter , but calendars and timetables aren't simple ... so I hope the new changes will be welcome.
We'll keep you posted in this thread
Regards
  • Ferglee
10 years 11 months ago #3106 by Ferglee
Replied by Ferglee on topic Our next release 2.6
With regard to the next update I would love to be able to upload the dates of the term/semester/ year and this sync with my timetable. If these could sync it would allow with attendance I would have a list of all lessons that attendance is available. Also the ability to export to a paper roll for the casual or if the system goes down.

At the moment I feel as though I am double handling the roll.
  • Kaiman
10 years 10 months ago #3220 by Kaiman
Replied by Kaiman on topic Our next release 2.6
Do you have an estimated date for the next release? Will it be live before the new academic year in September?
More
10 years 10 months ago #3221 by bert
Yes, count on it.
We depend a lot on the official release of iOS7 and its progress, but by September everything will be in place.
  • Manuel
10 years 9 months ago #3259 by Manuel
Replied by Manuel on topic Our next release 2.6
Une nouvelle fonctionnalité utile serait l'import des données à partir des contacts de l'ipad (nom, prénom, email et l'idéal la photo).

Une application concurrente (TeacherKit) propose cette fonctionnalité et c'est très pratique (bien plus qu'importer le fichier CSV à partir de Dropbox).
  • Martyn's
10 years 9 months ago #3274 by Martyn's
Replied by Martyn's on topic Our next release 2.6
Any idea when 2.6 will be on its way yet?
  • Martyn
10 years 9 months ago #3275 by Martyn
Replied by Martyn on topic Our next release 2.6
Ignore that, just seen the above!!
More
10 years 9 months ago #3280 by aussiele
Replied by aussiele on topic Our next release 2.6
For all print to capitalise automatically at beginning of sentence and after full stops.