Period and Time Lines association

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #30635 by Zaxonov
Period and Time Lines association was created by Zaxonov
Hello,

It happened to me several while editing my schedule by changing the period but forgetting the change de period, or the other way around. So the planner or the schedule could « appear » right while it's wrong.

That would be great to associate a time line to each period ;)

EDIT : I added some screenshots. The Schedule appears right because it's at the right time line :

But the Planner doesn't look right because it's still registered as Period 4 and not Period 3 :
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Zaxonov. Reason: Added some screenshots as exemple for clarity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #30654 by Ruislip
Replied by Ruislip on topic Period and Time Lines association
Hi,

Hello,

Yes, I understand what you mean, the periods in the planner are set apart from the class start time.
The reason is as follows:
If an A class always starts at 10:00 a.m. from Monday to Friday, but on Tuesday there is another class B at 9:00 a.m. m., then on Tuesday
class A is the second period not the first. But still the start time is the same.

Best regards,
Karla

More
1 year 5 months ago #30655 by Zaxonov
Replied by Zaxonov on topic Period and Time Lines association
Thanks for the reply :)

I understand the need of flexibility, but that could be great to have an option to make an association between the two since most of the school have X periods in a day at the same time everyday. 

Have a nice Sunday.