Microsoft Teams

More
3 years 1 month ago #9658 by Stefpeco
Replied by Stefpeco on topic Microsoft Teams
Bonjour Bert,

Cela fait plusieurs mois que je n'ai pas eu de version bêta...est-ce normal?

Je lis que Teams pourra intégrer IDOCEO, mais chez moi cela reste pareil, je n'ai plus accès aux tests bêta dans TestFlight.

Merci

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DiscoStu
2 years 10 months ago #9746 by DiscoStu
Replied by DiscoStu on topic Microsoft Teams
Hi Bert,

Hope you are keeping safe and well. Do you know if the Microsoft Teams integration is coming soon? I'm looking forward to setting up a colleagues iPad with iDoceo but we're holding out at the minute as that will be SO much easier.

Thank you for all the work you do to make our jobs easier! Please let me know, as with previous versions, if you wish me to beta test. :)

Stuart

More
2 years 10 months ago #9755 by Bubbler44
Replied by Bubbler44 on topic Microsoft Teams
Hi,
Are there any news?
Another school year is gone and it keeps me quite busy to control teams and idoceo all the time twice, make notes in both.

I will use teams more and more and it would make my life so much easier, if there would be a chance to transfer data from teams to idoceo the easy way.

Regards
Bubbler

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #9757 by KeithRoderick
Replied by KeithRoderick on topic Microsoft Teams
Thanks for answers !
Looking forward to integration with Microsoft
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by KeithRoderick.

More
2 years 7 months ago #9923 by Ben Boichat
Replied by Ben Boichat on topic Microsoft Teams
Hi Bert,
I know you said you had a couple of big projects, before Teams integration would get sorted.

Just wondering how that's going, and whether there might be an imminent update (in the next couple of weeks) to iDoceo, which might facilitate importing classes direct from Teams? (UK terms kick off 1st Sept).

No pressure, had just been hoping to import classes and photos more easily this year.

Any news of other updates would be interesting too - doesn't seem to be much talk of this on the forum.

More
2 years 7 months ago #9928 by Sebastian
Replied by Sebastian on topic Microsoft Teams
Your post partly inspired me to create a new thread (Is iDoceo still alive?). To be honest Ben, based on the (lack of) development of iDoceo in the last 1-2 years I highly doubt that you will see Microsoft Teams integration anytime soon. Don't wait for it, you will just be disappointed. Certainly not until 1st September. I'd say we will be lucky if we see it in the summer of 2022. The activity in this forum has decreased significantly and there hasn't been any major iDoceo updates for a long time. So don't put your hopes high and try to find other solutions for your import process ;-)

Probiert gerne meine kleine Korrektur-App "KURT" fürs iPad und den Mac aus. Sie hilft beim Erstellen individueller PDF-Rückmeldebögen und hat viele praktische Funktionen für den Korrekturprozess. Sie ist komplett kostenlos für Mac & iPad :)
www.kurt-korrekturen.de (jetzt in V. 4.3)

More
2 years 4 months ago #10114 by jwebber
Replied by jwebber on topic Microsoft Teams

bert wrote: Of course Ben. It shouldn't take that long!

Regards,

Hi Bert,

Pushing this one up as it's been requested by our staff. Do you have any ETA on Teams integration? A lot of our teachers are OneNote only now, and would find this really useful!

More
2 years 2 months ago #10202 by Bubbler44
Replied by Bubbler44 on topic Microsoft Teams
Has it been forgotten again or is iDoceo already really dead?

More
2 years 2 months ago #10203 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Microsoft Teams
Alive and well Bubbler44, thanks for your concern.
It has not been forgotten. Once properly tested it will be available.
Microsoft has kept it in Beta for a very long time which has been really frustrating.

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #10210 by craig.kerwin
Replied by craig.kerwin on topic Microsoft Teams
I have noticed the option to link to Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams when creating a class - it comes up on the three dots in the top corner of the student names column.

I have Microsoft for Business turned on in my Cloud Links. When I click on the Link to Microsoft Teams option in the class tab, nothing happens. I get a search box, but nothing comes up. Perhaps I am searching for the wrong thing. I don't know.

It would be so beneficial to be able to link to my classes via Microsoft Teams - please provide some instruction for how this is achieved.

Similarly we use DayMap for roll marking, but I also like to maintain a roll in iDoceo some sort of linkage there would be outstanding ... maybe I'm missing something but can I import external data via CSV or Excel from something like DayMap into iDoceo if I have it linked via a student ID?
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by craig.kerwin.