Diary

More
11 years 6 months ago #1202 by Rosswick
Diary was created by Rosswick
Firstly, just to say that the recent upgrade is excellent - thank you very much.

I have contacted you before about making the diary universal instead of one per class. Can I also let you know that at the moment, diary entries in my iCal don't all appear in the idoceo diary. On the first one or two show, but any others don't appear. It would be really useful if we could see our full diary entries as these sometimes have a bearing with what is going in in school.

Thank you!

By the way - how do you pronounce idoceo? Is it a Spanish word?

Laoise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1205 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Re: Diary
Thanks Laoise!
We're working on that universal diary! Meanwhile, some users choose to create a specific class (something like 'global diary') where all diary notes are collected. It is far from ideal... we'll provide a more elegant solution in our next update.

And yes... those iCal events need some serious improvement. It is actually a scroll, you can swipe right to left to view more events... but if they are completely hidden there is no way to know how many are left.

About iDoceo, it is actually latin , it somehow means "I teach" (latin declinations where never my forte) We're not picky about pronunciation but what we had in mind was something like this

File Attachment:

File Name: iDoceo-speech.mp3
File Size:8 KB

Thanks a lot for your comments
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by bert.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1244 by Rosswick
Replied by Rosswick on topic Re: Diary
Thank you for your excellent reply and for all your hard work!