This article explains, step by step, how you can link your iDoceo with the Badgemaker application
- Import the iDoceo class into Badgemaker
- Synchronize the class
- Assign and publish badges and points to students in Badgemaker
- View the badges and points in the iDoceo Gradebook.
1. Import the classThrough Google Classroom:
Badgemaker must be previously linked to Google Classroom: Options -> Google Classroom.
We can now download the class from Google Classroom, adding it in Badgemaker with this option:
Export the class in a template and add it to Badgemaker with this option:
2. Synchronize the classThrough Google Classroom:
The iDoceo class must be linked to both Google Classroom and Badgemaker.
Tools -> Class -> Links.
In this case, it will only be necessary to activate the Classroom Badgemaker link shown in the previous figure.
The window shown below will open and we only have to select the class with which we want to synchronize in Badgemaker.
3. Assign Points and Badges in BadgemakerTo assign points and Badges:
Press the option to assign badges in the desired class
Once in the class you can assign badges or points
To publish using Google Classroom:
The points and badges will also appear in Google Classroom as well as in idoceo.
In this case, after assigning the points or badges, press the Publish button.
4. View the badges and points in the iDoceo gradebook
Through Google Classroom:
You can create a column in the gradebook where you can see the score of all the badges assigned through Google Classroom.
Using a template:
You create the new column using a formula with the Badgemaker function as shown in the image.