Display of columns (overlap)

More
2 years 6 months ago #10028 by Sebastian
Display of columns (overlap) was created by Sebastian
Hey guys,

almost every day I experience this bug: The columns are not displayed the right way. There's a strange overlap. For lack of better words, I've attached a screenshot for you to see. The only way to fix this is to move the orange column away and then back to its original place.

As I've said, this happens quite often. I can't say exactly how often, but enough that it annoys me. Anyone else experiencing it? Is there a way to fix it? This has occured in iOS 14, iOS 15 and my current Mac OS system (Big Sur).

Thanks for any help!
Sebastian

Probiert gerne meine kleine Korrektur-App "KURT" fürs iPad und den Mac aus. Sie hilft beim Erstellen individueller PDF-Rückmeldebögen und hat viele praktische Funktionen für den Korrekturprozess. Sie ist komplett kostenlos für Mac & iPad :)
www.kurt-korrekturen.de (jetzt in V. 4.3)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #10030 by Bernd
Replied by Bernd on topic Display of columns (overlap)
same problem with IOS

More
2 years 6 months ago #10032 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Display of columns (overlap)
Noted Sebastian. I'll try to reproduce it on our side
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sebastian

More
2 years 5 months ago #10108 by Sebastian
Replied by Sebastian on topic Display of columns (overlap)
Any news? Should I send you my iDoceo file for you to reproduce the bug?
The bug really begins to annoy me as it occurs almost every day. Is there anything I can do to fix it (without getting rid of my grades)?

Probiert gerne meine kleine Korrektur-App "KURT" fürs iPad und den Mac aus. Sie hilft beim Erstellen individueller PDF-Rückmeldebögen und hat viele praktische Funktionen für den Korrekturprozess. Sie ist komplett kostenlos für Mac & iPad :)

More
2 years 4 months ago #10125 by Sebastian
For those of you who are interested: I've found a solution (somehow). Click on the tools icon in the top right-hand corner, then click on "columns & categories". Then just close the columns popup. After that, the columns will reset to their original position without any overlaps. I don't know yet if it will fix the problem permanently, but it is at least an easier fix than moving columns around.

More
2 years 4 months ago #10154 by Sebastian
Sorry to bother, but one more thing: I've realized this is definitely a sync issue. Whenever I add a column on the iPad or Mac and then switch to other device, then there is the column overlap I've described above.

@Bert: I'm not an expert at this, but could you maybe "force" iDoceo to do the process (invisibly) that I've described in my previous post (open the column manager tool and then close it so that all columns are displayed correctly)?

More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #10166 by Tric
Replied by Tric on topic Display of columns (overlap)
Bonjour,
Je rencontre le même bug depuis que j'ai fait la MAJ.
De plus, sur MAC , l'affichage des rubriques réduits (c'est plus petit qu'un affichage sur iPad), pour finir sur MAC, certaines colonnes sont anormalement vides alors que sur iPad non.
En pièce les images sur mac et ipad.
Sur MAC et IPAD j'utilise la version 7.1.9

Cordialement
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Tric.

More
2 years 3 months ago #10167 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Display of columns (overlap)
Hello,
We are still working on this. The workaround Sebastian mentions is ok but we are working on a better alternative!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sebastian

More
2 years 1 month ago #10297 by MiAd1978
Replied by MiAd1978 on topic Display of columns (overlap)
Leider ist das Problem bei mir auch mit der neuen Version 7.2.1 nicht behoben.