Freeze columns

More
10 years 1 month ago #4382 by cr
Freeze columns was created by cr
Hello Bert.

I can first say how wonderful your app is. I have been using the app for a long time, although this is my first post on here, as I have been able to find most of the answers to questions I have had on this messaging forum, which you manage and provide support for in an excellent way.

I wonder if you could help me, with something I have not come across in the forum. Is it possible to freeze columns in position (like the name column) so when you scroll across the page a column stays in position on screen? I want to keep the target column on display all the time even when I scroll across to look at other data on a tab page.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #4383 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Freeze columns
Thanks cr,
It isn't possible yet but we'll add this feature in our next major update. You're not the first to ask for this and I'm sure it will be pretty useful.

Kind regards

More
10 years 1 month ago #4384 by welshkirsten
Replied by welshkirsten on topic Freeze columns
Hi,

The way I get around this is to have the target column at the end of all the columns. To add a column, I tap and hold on the target column and use the add column feature. This adds a column to the left of the target column. I then edit the new column.

Hope this helps