Beta tests for iDoceo 7 for Mac start soon! (for Beta testers only)

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #8867 by bert
Good morning to all,

After many months of tireless work, we are starting beta testing today for the Mac version of iDoceo 7

This version is available for beta testers of the iPad version. We have a very limited number of slots for testing!

Since there is no Testflight on the Mac, you have to send us the UUID of your Mac so that we can register you before sending you the app. You will see the steps explained here:
www.imore.com/find-mac-udid-mac-app-store-beta-testing
and please send us that code afterwards to support @ idoceo.net

You must have version 7 of iDoceo for iPad installed if you want to synchronize data between iPad / Mac.

You must have Mac OS Catalina 10.15.x installed

By default, iDoceo is still a completely offline app unless you activate this synchronization in Options> Cloud links (on both devices)

Your iCloud account must be the same on the devices you want to sync.

The Beta version will last approximately a month and you can install the official app in the App store as soon as it is available without losing any data.
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by bert.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 7 months ago #8868 by ClaireDeg
Bonjour,

Je serai ravie de faire partie des beta-testeurs pour le Mac ainsi que pour l'iPad. Comment faire la demande ?
J'utilise déjà Testflight pour une autre application sur l'iPad.

Merci !
Claire
More
3 years 7 months ago #8870 by bert
Thanks for all your help!
It's been an overwhelming reception! We are gathering all your requests and will start sending the links tomorrow / after tomorrow tops.
More
3 years 7 months ago #8871 by bert
@ClaireDeg Vous recevrez mardi une invitation à participer aux tests bêta. Merci de votre aide
More
3 years 7 months ago #8872 by Axelph
Awesome! I've been waiting for this for a while. I'd love to beta test these apps. How do I apply?
More
3 years 7 months ago #8873 by bert
Thanks Axelph. Send us when you have a chance an e-mail from the app, tap on help > Support&Suggestions. It may still take a while!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Axelph
More
3 years 7 months ago #8874 by timm4130
This is great news!
I‘m relatively new to iDoceo but I think I figured it quite quickly and now I‘m in love and would enjoy to help improving and devoloping it.
So I would love to apply as a beta-tester as well. Is that possible?
More
3 years 7 months ago #8875 by Axelph
Done! Thank you. No worries on the how long it takes.
More
3 years 7 months ago #8883 by peacenowar
Ottima notizia!
More
3 years 7 months ago #8884 by ClaireDeg
Bonjour Bert, rien reçu, c'est normal ?
Claire