- Easier access to all options
- Menu options can be sorted
- Customize your menu
The pin next to each option lets you add it to the menu
With a long tap, options can be sorted
- Improved icon counter.
Takes into account the grade type of the column holding those icons (as in previous versions) but if none applies falls back to the icon counter's grade type. Shows value taken into account next to each icon.
- Share gradebook columns with other users by dragging them. Password protected automatically, random and unique, AirDrop is recommended for this method
- Group configuration now depends on each class/li>
- Improved color picker
- Lastname field is now enabled by default
- Improved student name format configuration
- Custom personal fields can now become e-mail recipients if field's name contains the word 'mail'
- Grade conversion's graph is now live, tap on it to preview conversions
- All 'Add resource > File from iCloud' options will let you download multiple files at once. Paste image is available if there is an image to paste
- New 'Full screen' button. The classic double tap with two fingers still works as usual
- Favorite and attendance columns now have a 'Default tab' parameter'. New columns will be added in that tab automatically.
- In the attendance column settings, icon counter can be enabled by default
New 'Global notes' section
- Merges in a single view all notes added to students and classes
- Can be added, edited, copied, erased and may contain unlimited resources.
Improved annotations (requires iOS13)
- Unlimited pages per notepad, dynamic page size (vertical)
- Multiple paper types
- Selection tools, ruler, object or pixel eraser, etc.
- Annotations on seating plan
- Can be easily copied to other plans, exported, imported or shared with other users
- Bulletin board annotations en tablero
- There is now a 'Published' section to easily remove classes and tasks
- Rubrics transmission takes quick conversions into account
- New setting to transfer grades as final, instead of draft (under iPad Settings > iDoceo)