Excel Template for Rubrics?

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #30870 by DennisGoedbloed
Excel Template for Rubrics? was created by DennisGoedbloed
Hi!

Is there, by any chance, a template for Excel so I can create a rubric on a computer?
Getting the text in is a lot faster with a physical keyboard.

I am creating a tutorial video how to do this for fellow teachers (in Dutch, sorry) and would like to link to where they can download such a template in the description of the tutorial.
(link to YouTube channel with only iDoceo tuts (all Dutch too ))

Kind regards,
Dennis

Nowadays we know the price of everything and the value of nothing - Charles Dickinson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 1 year 2 weeks ago #30871 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Excel Template for Rubrics?
Hello Dennis,
 Any Excel file with a simple structure will work.
 Just select 'Import rubric's data' and import the XLS file.
Find attached below a simple sample.
If you need more info or assistance for those tutorials or if you miss a particular feature
for our dutch users, do let me know!

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by bert.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #30874 by DennisGoedbloed
Replied by DennisGoedbloed on topic Excel Template for Rubrics?
Hi Bert, thanks for the quick reply (again!).

I'm aware of the function you mention , as well as the fact that you can use any excel (as long as you use the first row and column for awarded score and criteria).
It is just that I wanted to provide the viewers with a link (preferrably to the home of iDoceo) where they can download an excel template. Just like there is for exams (although there IS a necessity for it).

If there is none, I will just leave that empty in the description of the video.

I think the Dutchies are just cool with what there is at the moment!

A few suggestions then!:
Perhaps it would be awesome to have some different question types for exams: drag the presented options in the right order (pictures too), or drag pictures to a specific hot-spot.
And ofcourse more possibilities with video! In exams, rubrics, peer and self assessment, etc.
Almost forgot: better abilities to work together on the same items at the same time.
Then there is generating results of student attendance, combining those from different tabs.
Last for now: perhaps an easier way to add portrait pictures to a lot of students, quickly. That is now a tedious task every school year.

Don't get me wrong: we love using iDoceo and are using it on a daily basis with about 9 collegues now (who are all PE related).

Nowadays we know the price of everything and the value of nothing - Charles Dickinson