Improved seating plan feature please!

• Dan Grainger
11 years 9 months ago #334 by Dan Grainger
Improved seating plan feature please! was created by Dan Grainger
Great app, finding it very useful so far. My main issue is that in the 'seating plan' view I have found it difficult to accurately lay out the classroom as I want it. The names being underneath the pictures means that I am unable to organise them into groups of four easily (as they are in my classroom). Putting the student names as part of the picture, instead of hanging below them, would probably solve this. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #335 by bert
Hi Dan,
Yes, we're working on it already! , the most appropriate solution we found was to add the name as part of the picture as you suggested. Our next release will have some other improvements on the seating plan and to the rest of iDoceo as well , hope you'll like them.
Thanks for contacting us, if you miss anything else please let us know, it will take some time for the next release to be ready and suggestions are always welcome.

• Dan Grainger
11 years 9 months ago #336 by Dan Grainger
Replied by Dan Grainger on topic Re: Improved seating plan feature please!
:cheer: That's great, thanks!

• Stefan
11 years 8 months ago #411 by Stefan
Replied by Stefan on topic Re: Improved seating plan feature please!
Yes - I don't ever plan to have student photographs uploaded, but I would like to be able to project the seating plan/Random selector for my class to see. At present the text isn't really legible enough for this - it would be good to be able to just turn off pictures and have bigger text!

Thanks, by the way, for a great app!

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #412 by bert
Hi Stefan , Dan,
This is our work in progress, names are blurred but hope you like the looks of it.
In addition you can zoom&pan , check the attendance and the result of any column on your gradebook.

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by bert.