Replied by bert on topic iDoceo 3.5
@ceebee Yes, we'll soon have this.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 5 months ago #3883 by John2400
Replied by John2400 on topic iDoceo 3.5
Attendance . What. I'd
Like to see is partial attendance. In my school students come late to class
And some leave early. I can see options of text. But it would be great to have the option of marking the student present and the time could be set. This is a very common problem across the Australian schools.
I also note that when marking quick attendance if one picks say present then changes options. Both icons stay in the box. You get two icons. Is this deliberate? I mark kids present and then I click an icon at the end to say they also worked or did not. The first icon stays in the column.
More
10 years 5 months ago #3884 by John2400
Replied by John2400 on topic iDoceo 3.5
Time table . In the staff time table could we have an option of duty. I know I can draw up a time period of more that 4 or 5 sessions a day . But then it looks like the school has 10 periods in the day. I'd just like to see an option that I can set the periods eg 4 a day but when I add into the break times a duty and place option. So add would simply say duty time and place.
  • Steve
10 years 5 months ago #3925 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic iDoceo 3.5
I would like to be able to copy seating plans from one page to another.

Sometimes I want to tweak the plan but still have access to the original. Or I might be in a room with a different arrangement of tables but still want to keep the basic arrangement of who sits next to who.
More
10 years 5 months ago #3951 by bert
@John2400 If you take attendance with the extra quick attendance editor it will automatically replace those icons that belong to Icon 1 to keep only one of its.
The same will work for Icon 2, it will only allow a single icon to be chosen from those available as Icon 2
Additionally, if you tap&hold on a cell, and choose Text/Icons you'll be able to choose any combination of icons without this restriction.

@Steve If you tap&hold on the seating plan number, you'll be able to copy it to a different room
Attachments:
  • Luduf
10 years 4 months ago #4046 by Luduf
Replied by Luduf on topic iDoceo 3.5
Bonjour, serait-il possible de choisir l'alignement du texte dans les colonnes comme sur word par exemple? ( à gauche, au centre, à droite)

Merci
  • iPhone version?
10 years 4 months ago #4048 by iPhone version?
Replied by iPhone version? on topic iDoceo 3.5
Are you planning to release an iPhone version? Desperately need it! Have not yet purchased the iPad version.
More
10 years 4 months ago #4049 by bert
@luduf bonjour Luduf, nous allons essayer d'ajouter ça bientôt

@iPhone version ... not expected any time soon.
More
10 years 4 months ago #4075 by riverer
Replied by riverer on topic iDoceo 3.5
Been using 3.0 since it came out and love it. In that time I have come up with a suggestion:

1) Make colours assigned to pupils in the grade book carry over to their seating plan for colour coding ability etc this makes sense, it could be an option per one of the 5 plans 'display grade book colours', 'custom colours'. That way everyones happy!

I'm sure I'll come up with more but for now that seems like an easy and very useful addition.
More
10 years 4 months ago #4076 by bert
@riverer Sure, count on it. We'll probably add it as a setting on the main screen/options for all the seating plans to behave the same, to avoid confusion