Main conceptsThe organization in iDoceo is based in Classes. Each class has its own students list, diary, bulletin board, seating plan, resource manager, etc.
The schedule configures when each class takes place. This configuration reflects in the diary and planner view
The planner view will show all data inserted in each class' diary.
Every element in iDoceo (i.e. student,class,cell,column,diary) may contain resources of any kind: audio,files,video,images,etc.
- Add your classes: from the list of classes, tap on
- Configure your schedule: Tap on the schedule option on the Main menu and add your time blocks. You will assign here the classes created in the previous step
- Add students: explained here in more detail
You can also create classes by importing XLS or CSV files. More details explained here
- Add columns and tabs: a short tap on the right most plus button . Explained here in detail : The basics: classes, tabs, columns and cells
- Edit cells with a double tap. Details here : The Editor of a column
- Taking attendance: Is explained here
- Your first calculation: explained here Calculate an average with scores and grades
All set! You'll find more options explained here in the manual